I. Use of Website and Listing:
1. How can I log-in to your website?
Ans. You do not need to log in to inquire about our properties, you can always use our site and inquire through our contact numbers, email and sending us a message on any pages you may land that are appropriate to your needs..
2. How can I reserve your properties?
Ans. Just simply leave a message for the property you like and our partner agents and brokers will respond to you as soon as we received the message..
3. Why was your listing available to rent, but when I inquired I received the reply “no longer available”?
Ans. Please be informed that you can only fully reserve or rent the unit you wish after we double-check with our partners & owners. Hence, though it is available on our site it may not available after we double-check..
4. Can you list my condominiums?
Ans. Yes, we can please contact us whenever you prefer.
5. Are your properties available for sale or rent to foreigners?
Ans. Absolutely Yes, anybody can rent or buy our properties so long as you are capable of paying.
II. Payment & Fees:
A. FOR RENT:
1. Where should I pay my Advance and Security Deposit?
Ans. You will pay directly to the condo-owner or to owners official representative. You will be handed to them during the signing of a contract.
2. Can I send my monthly payment to the Condonians Staff?
Ans. No, it is your responsibility to pay directly your bills and fees to the owner or owners-representative. You will discuss this matter before signing a contract.
3. To whom I will pay the monthly dues?
Ans. Basically, most of our properties price rate includes the monthly condo dues. Therefore, condo-owner is responsible to pay to the association. In this case, you do not need to think this matter. However, if your preferred properties/unit excludes monthly dues, you will be the one to pay to the association. The Condo-owners will guide you in this matter.
4. When and how long can I refund my Security Deposit?
Ans. After the contract due or before you move out, the Condo-owner will check the facilities of the units, if no damages, no bills (water, electricity, etc) pending, most probably more or less 1 week, depending on the owner/management policy.
5. Do you accept post-dated checks and other currency?
Ans. The mode of payment varies depending on the properties you preferred to stay, hence this matter will depend on the Condo-owner. You may ask anytime as soon as you choose properties.
B. FOR SALE:
1. Is Condonians accept reservations?
Ans. No, any payment must be transacted by you and Owner/Seller or developer. Condonians, Brokers/Agents-Partner will assist you in this matter.
2. If I will choose to pay on an installment basis for my down payment when I will start to pay my monthly payment??
Ans. This matter will be discussed with you by our partner Brokers and Developers. But most of the Owners/Developers will collect your first payment 30 days after the date of reservation paid.
3. Is there a service fee or admin fee if I will buy a property through Condonians and its Partners?
Ans. Absolutely none! Condonians and its Partners will only receive a commission from the unit-owner or Developers partner.
III. Cancel, Refund, Etc.:
A. FOR RENT:
1. If I decided to cancel my stay after months, is my advance payment and security deposit can be refunded?
Ans. It depends on the Condo-owner, and the contract agreement you signed. But the majority, advance payment, and security deposit are non-refundable as you breach any contracts.
2. Can I exchange condo units?
Ans. No, Please be informed that each listed condo-units we have here are different condo-owners.
3. The heater of my unit is broken what shall I do?
Ans. Any problems with the units, please address to the Condo-owner or their representative immediately.
4. What are the requirements If I will rent one of your condo units?
Ans. The requirement varies, depending on the Condo-owner/Management. But basically for the local citizen; at least 1 ID’s copies issued by a government, employment certificate (if employed) or business permit (if businessman). For foreigners; Passport with photocopy, ACRI – Alien Certificate of Registration Card (if any), employment certificate (If employed) or business permit (if businessman).
B. FOR SALE:
1. Can I have a refund for my reservation?
Ans. No, reservation is non-refundable and non-transferable after you handed to the sellers or developers.
2. What are the requirements If I will buy one of your condo units?
Ans. Upon reservation, both local and foreign only need at least one Government ID or any proof of legal identity. As soon as you ready to pay for your equity, Developer may ask the following, Birth certificate, Married Certificate (If Married), certification of employment (if working), Proof of business (If businessman), Post dated checks equivalent to the total payable for your equity (If deferred payment). Please note: Developers may ask other important documents which are not mentioned above.
IV. Technical, Glossary, Etc.
1. What is For Sale – Second Buyer?
Ans. This property is for sale which you can negotiate directly to the owner. These listing or property are either brand new and used.