I. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT:
- The primary information that we may collect during the process of communication these may include; name, e-mail address, and contact numbers. Upon necessary, we may also ask your home address, business/working address, social media and other personal information related to you;
- Make sure your personal information which is accurate and not misleading. We reserve the right to use, transfer, share and store and request any additional documents to verify the information you provided at any time;
- If you submit any third party or another person’s personal information, we assume that you have obtained his/her consent to share and transfer his/her personal information to us;
II. USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Facilitating your use of the website and our services as defined in our Terms and Conditions;
- Providing and deliver the Services, process transactions, payments and invoices;
- Compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- By providing you with relevant product information, responding to your queries and requests, and other customer support functions;
- During investigating and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- Advertising services, conducting research and surveys that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- Provide you with additional products, services, and benefits, including promotions and rewards programs. Including improving the layout or content of the pages of the website;
- For other legal purposes.
III. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Your personal data is subject to the execution of Data Sharing Agreements in accordance with the Act; we may share your Personal Data only as described below;
- To all agents, contractors, or third-party service providers that provide operational services to us, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, technical services, training, market research, security, or other services;
- Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions, and our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority.
IV. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Condonians.com takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee absolute security upon online fraud, any transmission is at your own risk.
- We use the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input;
V. IP ADDRESSES:
- When you use our Website, we may be collect and store information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- We further also inform you that we allow certain third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies when you use the Website. The data they gathered is a non-personal identity which is used to analyze your characteristics, interest, and for advertisement purposes;
- However, you can delete and manage cookies in your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, please visit the help material of your browser or device.
VII. THIRD-PARTY LINKS & WEBSITES:
- We provide links to our other affiliates’ websites from time to time. In like manner, other websites may also reference, advertise, or link to our Site. However, we do not endorse or sponsor other websites, are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or the content of such websites, expressly disclaim any statements or assertions made on such websites, and disclaim and deny all liability associated with your use of, and the content on, such other websites;
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS:
- You are entitled to: access, update, erase, destroy, edit, copy or transfer your personal data, withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal or if you believe that your privacy has been breached, you may contact us through our contact information provided below;
- Further, if you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your Personal Data to send you sales, marketing or promotional information via a specific mode, please inform us in our email or unsubscribed the service;
- Additionally, if you do not want to receive any news, and legal notices from us such as this privacy notice, that information or policy still govern your use of our site and therefore it is your responsibility and accountability to know;
- You must not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via our websites. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us immediately.
X. CONTACTING US: